Monday 19 November 2012

I'm having my boyfriend's baby... but I've also been sleeping with his dad




I AM expecting my boyfriend’s baby but I have been having sex with his dad and I have fallen in love with him.
I am 25, my boyfriend is 26. We have been together for three years but were always arguing and I have recently found myself growing closer to his dad. He’s 46 and divorced, and we’ve been living with him while we try to get a flat.
His dad was always there when I needed someone to talk to. I could tell by the way he looked at me he had feelings towards me.
One night I was upset after my boyfriend had stormed off and his dad leaned forward and kissed me. It felt so right. I just melted and we had wonderful sex right there and then.
After that I got butterflies every time he just brushed by me. He is much more caring than my boyfriend and is always making me feel good about myself.
Then I fell pregnant to my boyfriend. I know the baby is his because his dad was working away for six weeks. I decided to keep the baby even though our relationship is not the best. I now have just weeks to go.
My boyfriend’s dad was very understanding about it and we’ve stopped having sex, but I can see in his eyes how sad he really is about everything and that it is tearing him to bits.
Because of the decent man he is, he said someone was bound to get hurt and it was better it should be him. I love him so much but what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment